23rd Annual Club Member Year-Round Tournament
The rules and procedures for the tournament are as follows. To enter, you must be a member of the NHSFC.
- The contest began 1-01-19 and ends 12-31-19.
- All entries must be received by the club by 1-05-20.
- All fish eligible for judging must be caught from the surf in North Carolina, all fishing piers and the west side of the Outer Banks (sound) from Corolla to Ocracoke with hook and line. (*Must be State minimum size to be eligible.)
- All fish entered will be scored by length and weight.
- All fish entered must be measured and weighed at an official NCBBA weigh station.
- The following fish will be eligible to be entered: Spot, Croaker, Speckled Trout, Grey Trout, Black Drum, Pompano, Flounder, Blue Fish, Sea Mullet, Cobia, Spanish Mackerel Channel Bass, Red Drum and Striped Bass.
At the end of the year, prizes will be awarded for the largest fish in each species. (*Fish caught during the Ocracoke, Hatteras Village, Nags Head and Cape Hatteras Tournaments will NOT be eligible for the Club Tournament. Entry forms must be obtained from Maryann Maryott by calling 252.441.1670.)
2018 Annual Member Tournament Winners:
1lb. 12 oz.
21½” – 5¼ lbs.
19″ – 2 lbs. 3 oz.
1 lb. 14 oz.
11½ lb. 13 oz.